Sunday, March 8, 2009

Production Update 3-8-09




We shot the opening to our movie yesterday. Wasn't a long day of shooting, but it was fun and we got some great footage.

We shot in a construction zone by my house. This construction zone is what inspired me to make this short film. It was defiantly a DV Rebel shoot. We didn't have permission to shoot there so we had to shoot quickly, and leave before any of the neighbors called the cops.

Our main character, who is also my lovely wife, was not happy about it. In one of the shots she had to be writing in a journal. We told her to write anything so it looked real. This is what she wrote.

"I'm here filming today. They have me trespassing on this construction site.
I'm going to kill them if we get in trouble. They have said that they will defend
me if the police are called, but I don't know if trust them."

By them she meant me, and FRS co-owner Michael. Good news is everything turned out great. Though I did have to take her to McDonald later that day, and buy her a sweet tea.

And lastly we have a name for our movie. "Caught Up"

We are going to shoot again on Monday, so I will be back here Tuesday, filling you in.


No comments:

Post a Comment